Careers with us
E- Transactions offers numerous career opportunities for motivated individuals who want to work in a dynamic environment. Dedicated career tracts are available in web technologies, Software Engineering, Network Engineering, Project Management and programming/Analysis to work in Consultancy Services industry. In addition to fast-paced and challenging assignments, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages to reward individual and team performance.
We constantly endeavor to build substantial technological talent to meet our organizational objectives. Our goal is to forge a strong team of dynamic individuals with a fervent drive towards achieving professional excellence. We will strive to provide conducive and motivating environment to talented individuals enabling them to fully realize their potential.
Opportunities for Growth
Employees are the key strength and foundation for our future growth plans. We will strongly encourage creative and innovative talent and will provide considerable support to the enterprise and drive of our team members. If these are related to our business activities, we will harness such enterprise and provide full assistance in giving form to nascent ideas and mature them to products and e-services.
E-Transactions 's employee benefits program includes:
o Group Medical Insurance
o Company Paid Holidays.
o Sponsored training.
E-transactions provides its employees with opportunities to improve their skills, with in-house managed-training and development programs supplemented by external seminars and courses where necessary.
- Designing and developing software applications;
- Meeting with business personnel to define requirements to be achieved by the programming effort;
- Performing business analysis, testing and database modeling;
- Contributing to programming specifications, logic flow charts, and process diagrams independently or within a team environment;
- Supporting business functions through use of internally-developed and third-party software solutions;
- Documenting detailed description in Software Requirements Manuals, Software Design Document and User's Manuals;
- Analyzing and understanding existing applications to evaluate effectiveness and enhance these applications or develop new applications to improve production of work flow as required by the client;
- Conducting training for the end user for easy adaptability to use a new system;
- Mentoring colleagues and associates on existing and new technologies;
- Developing key components for online software applications;
- Integrating new technology and tools;
- Coordinating software implementation, testing, debugging and correcting of data conversions to new systems, review codes, and
- Supporting production software operations.
The position of Systems Analyst in our company is highly complex and professional in nature. It requires an individual with an advanced analytical background and skills. The minimum level of education required by our company and by general current industry standards to perform the above tasks with any degree of efficiency and cost-effectiveness, is a Bachelors Degree or higher, or its equivalent.
Santa Clara LCA for H1B Employee
In Networking E-Transactions Software Technologies Inc work in firmware side helping our clients in developing Software in VxWorks and TCP/IP SNMP other broadband protocols Environment, SAN Technologies and Network management.
In Systems side E-Transactions Software Technologies Inc has expertise in developing Device Drivers, System Components and Software/Hardware Integration Testing in Linux, Windows, UNIX, VxWorks Operating Systems Environment.In Networking E-Transactions Software Technologies Inc work in firmware side helping our clients in developing Software in VxWorks and TCP/IP SNMP other broadband protocols Environment, SAN Technologies and Network management.
In Systems side E-Transactions Software Technologies Inc has expertise in developing Device Drivers, System Components and Software/Hardware Integration Testing in Linux, Windows, UNIX, VxWorks Operating Systems Environment.